I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my full Affiliate Disclosure for more information.
Everyday She’s Sparkling is now accepting fabulous guest posters looking for opportunities to post on my site and get exposure to yours at the same time!
Why Consider Guest Posting on ESS?
From my end- I will share your post to all my regular social media outlets and promote in any way I can to my entire audience! It’s a win-win for both of us! You get backlinks to your posts and site and I get content that I may not have great expertise in!
|Monthly Blog Pageviews||20,000+|
|Facebook Group & Page||7000+|
If you blog or write about any of the following topics, I’d love to hear about them!
- MLM, Direct Sales or Network Marketing Tips and Strategies
- Blogging Tips
- Blogging Strategies
- Business Tips
- Women in Business
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Making Money Online
- Digital Marketing Strategies
Guest Posting Requirements
A piece of original content (not published anywhere else) at least 1500 words. You can include 2 relevant links (1 dofollow and 1 nofollow) within the post but no affiliate links unless it is to your own product/service (must provide an affiliate link to use in post).
Also, I will require a short bio (no more than three sentences) and picture (200×200 pixels) for the article as well as a link to find you (social media, website etc).
Please share your completed, spell and grammar checked post, using a Google docs link (make sure that I have editing permissions) through this form submission.
I reserve the right to edit content for readability, content, link placement and to maximize SEO opportunities.
Once I have reviewed your post for publishing, I will send you an email to let you know if it has been accepted and when it will go live with a link so that you can share it as well.
Some Tips for Getting Your Guest Post Submission Approved:
- Use keywords and long-tailed phrases throughout your post, especially in the Title, H1 and H2
- Use a free site like Grammarly to spell check and review for grammar
- Make sure to do a word count (not counting bio) before submitting
- Write in the first person, conversational format
- Keep paragraphs no more than 3-4 sentences
- Use a variety of text such as headings, bullets and quotes to break up the post (these can be done directly in Google Docs)
- Plagiarized or unoriginal content will not be accepted for any reason.